Great Wave off Kanagawa (Minimum Colours edition) cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
Originally painted on a wooden block by Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai around 1829, this stunning work of art has maintained popularity over the centuries. In the background, Mount Fuji can be seen. The Great Wave was part of a series that showed varying conditions around the area which today is known at the city of Yokohama.
- Stitch count: 500 x 340
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 35.71 x 24.29 inches or 90.71 x 61.69 cm
- 16 count: 31.25 x 21.25 inches or 79.38 x 53.98 cm
- 18 count: 27.78 x 18.89 inches or 70.56 x 47.98 cm
- 25 count: 20.00 x 13.60 inches or 50.80 x 34.54 cm
- 28 count: 17.86 x 12.14 inches or 45.36 x 30.84 cm
- Number of colors: 40 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18, 25 & 28 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits 6 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made products that are innovative and world leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too and we stitch what we make so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us, we carry the Geotrust Seal, just have a look in the bottom right hand corner to see it
- We are trusted by thousands of satisfied customers
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern)