We stand by our products. That is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products*
*T&C apply, read full T&C for info
When will my order ship?
Where do you ship to?
We ship globally! However, unfortunately some countries we are unable to ship to. If you do not see your country listed, then unfortunately we are unable to service your location at this time.
UK Customers - We are able to ship orders to the UK with minimum order values of $300 or more.
How long will it take for my order to reach me? Depending on your chosen shipping method it averages five business days within Australia, and ten business days internationally. Please be aware, due to COVID-19 impacts on flights, there may be delays to these estimations.
How much is shipping? Australian shipping is flat-rate, so for as much or as little, fees remain static. For international orders, shipping is calculated based on weight.
Does my order have tracking? All orders are sent via parcel post and have insurance and tracking.
Will I have import taxes? This is dependent on your country's import laws. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for any import tax duties or otherwise applicable to your shipments. Please do not ask us to falsify documentation, as it may offend when we refuse.
What happens if my items arrive damaged?
Please ensure that you make us aware within 24hrs that your shipment has arrived damaged. Keep all packaging and products, as these may be required in order to effect any claims. You may also be required to present to a postal outlet in order to lodge a formal damages claim. If you do not retain any part of the shipment, and do not present to a postal outlet where required, then we will not be able to assist you in any claims made for damages.
Changes to physical products
Changes cannot be made to these orders once they have begun preparations.
Cancellation of physical product order
You may cancel a physical order at any time prior to shipment. Various fees and charges will apply. Cancelation before your order begins preparations will result in a refund minus any non-refundable fees and charges incurred by us from the payment provider (eg: PayPal). Cancellation during the preparations process will result in a refund minus any non-refundable fees and charges incurred by us from the payment provider, and may also incur restocking fees (up to 20% of item value) and a charge for any postage supplies we cannot reuse (eg: envelopes with labels already attached). Once an order is marked as shipped or awaiting shipment, it will not be possible to cancel this order. Please note that on kits, you may only cancel prior to us beginning preparations. Once preparations have begun we will be unable to cancel a kit order.
Physical Products additional T&C
- Your shipping choices will determine the level of cover you are entitled to.
- Standard shipping has insurance and tracking.
- Unconventional X Stitch will not be held liable for any losses suffered due to postal service negligence. In the event tracking/insurance is included in your chosen shipping option, the proper procedure will be followed to recover losses. Please keep all packaging materials and products to proceed with the claim. Failure to do so will void your claim.
- If you require your purchase urgently, please contact us before placing an order so we can discuss your needs and ensure they can be met.
- For international buyers, there may be import taxes applicable to your purchase. Please ensure you are familiar with your countries laws on importation of goods, as the importation taxes applied to your purchase will be your responsibility.
Period to return: Up to 14 days after delivery
Condition of goods: must be unused and as new
Shipping: No refund on shipping charges is available.
When to expect your refund: Within one week of either U.X.S receiving the returned package or in the case of incorrect/defective product where no return is required, within one week of receiving photographic evidence.
Entitlements for change of mind & 100% satisfaction guarantee on the physical product: You will be entitled to a store credit of the value of the product only, that is returned. No store credit will be given for postage to you, and no compensation or contribution will be made for the cost of shipping back to us. You must be able to provide proof of postage to qualify. Store credit will be given to you once the product is received. If the product you return is damaged and not in as new condition or original packaging that was sent to you, then a store credit will no longer be applicable.
Entitlements for incorrect item sent or a defective product: You will be entitled to a refund for the cost of shipping to you and the product value, OR a replacement will be sent at no cost to yourself. Photographic evidence will be requested to process your claim.
Entitlements for items damaged by shipping provider: Please check out shipping information & T&C for where items are damaged/lost by the carrier.
How to lodge your return: If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return BEFORE shipping it back. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order.
Who pays return shipping? The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Buy 5 patterns get the 6th free, buy 10 patterns get the 11th and 12th free conditions
*The cheapest pattern(s) in the transaction will be free.
* Only a maximum of 2 free patterns are entitled per transaction.
* This promotion does not 'stack', adding additional patterns to one transaction above the 12 will not attract additional free patterns.
* This promotion applies to pattern only.
* Patterns already on sale or discounted are not included in this promotion.
Digital Product T&C
- Purchase is final, no refunds, store credit, or exchanges are available for digital products. Our digital products do not come under the satisfaction guarantee as we offer a selection of free patterns, so you may 'try before you buy.'
- Digital patterns are not for resale or replication. You are permitted to make a working copy of the design for personal use only. Distribution, sharing, or sale of your downloaded patterns is prohibited. The pattern is not to be used for commercial finished product production. This will require a legally binding commercial license. Please contact us if you wish to sell your finished products.
- Please ensure you back-up your files. Due to high demand, we no longer e-mail designs to customers under any circumstances. We allow two weeks for any problems with the download process to be raised with us. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they can access PDF files and Excel files.
- Please ensure you check-over your pattern(s) and ensure compatibility with your devices promptly after purchase.
- Ensure you retain your e-mail that connects you to your downloads if you checkout as a guest. This is the ONLY way you can re access your downloads. Again, we do not email patterns.
- We only accept communications from the owner of the purchase, this is for security reasons.
- Cases of purchasing the same pattern twice will be eligible for a refund at the discretion of Unconventional X Stitch. If a refund is awarded, it will be less fees and charges.
*Digital Download Returns Policy
100% satisfaction guarantee coverage for patterns: Digital downloads are unique, in that once you purchase, you cannot return a downloadable product. It is with you forever. For this reason, we cannot offer a refund on a digital download unless there is a fault in the pattern. In the event where there is a fault in a pattern, a full refund for the cost of the pattern will be issued, as well as a replacement pattern.
Please take advantage of one of our free patterns to get a feel for our pattern layout and format before committing to financial investment in our digital download patterns.