We stand by our products. That is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products*
*T&C apply, read full T&C for info
When will my order ship?
Where do you ship to?
If you do not see your country listed, then unfortunately we are unable to service your location at this time.
UK Customers - We are able to ship orders to the UK with minimum order values of $300 or more, due to changes in Import laws from Brexit.
How long will it take for my order to reach me? Depending on your chosen shipping method it averages five business days within Australia, and ten business days internationally. Please be aware, due to COVID-19 impacts on flights, there may be delays to these estimations.
How much is shipping? Australian shipping is flat-rate, you may order as much or little for the one flat fee. For international orders, shipping is calculated based on weight.
Does my order have tracking and insurance? All orders have insurance and tracking. Tracking your package is your responsibility. Should you be concerned with your tracking please do reach out to us and we can investigate.
Will I have import taxes? This is dependent on your country's import laws. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for any import tax duties or otherwise applicable to your shipments. Please do not ask us to falsify documentation, as it may offend when we refuse.
If you fail to pay your import taxes and duties, or fail to claim your shipment and the shipment is returned to us, this will be classed as an Unauthorised Return. You will be liable for the cost of any fines, shipping costs and any other expenses that arise due to failure to pay duties or collect. You will not be covered under our returns policy, as this is classified as a Unauthorised Return. You also accept that in some instances, failure to pay taxes/duties may result in the shipment being destroyed rather than returned, in which case you will be asked to pay any fines/costs associated with this.
What happens if my items arrive damaged?
Please ensure that you make us aware within 24hrs of delivery that your shipment has arrived damaged. Keep all packaging and products, as these may be required in order to effect any claims and take photos. You may also be required to present to a postal outlet in order to lodge a formal damages claim. If you do not retain any part of the shipment, and do not present to a postal outlet where required, then we will not be able to assist you in any claims made for damages.
I'd like to change my order
We do not accept changes to orders once they are made.
Cancelation before your order begins preparations will result in a store-credit minus any non-refundable fees and charges incurred by us from the payment provider (eg: PayPal).
Cancellation during the preparations process will result in a store-credit minus any non-refundable fees and charges incurred by us from the payment provider, and also incur restocking fee of 20% of item value, and a charge for any postage supplies and charges we cannot reuse (eg: envelopes with labels already attached). Once an order is marked as shipped or awaiting shipment, it will not be possible to cancel this order.
Please note that on kits, you may only cancel prior to us beginning preparations. Once preparations have begun we will be unable to cancel a kit order.
Customised offerings may not be cancelled at any time, once the order is made, you make the commitment to the custom product.
Free gifts will vary depending on availability of stock at the time.
Free gifts are not included during any sale events.
We will pack as many kits as possible per box (this is really important as it helps keep shipping prices low and our carbon footprint small).
Returns Policy on Physical Products
Period to return: Up to 14 days after delivery
Condition of goods: must be unused and as new in original packaging
Shipping: No refund on shipping charges is available.
When to expect your Store-credit: Within one week of either receiving the returned package or in the case of incorrect/defective product where no return is required, within one week of receiving photographic evidence.
Exclusions: customised products
Entitlements for change of mind & 100% satisfaction guarantee on the physical product: You will be entitled to a store credit of the value of the product only, minus any non-refundable fees and charges we incur, that is returned. Your store credit will be good for a period of one month. No store credit will be given for postage to you, and no compensation or contribution will be made for the cost of shipping back to us. You must be able to provide proof of postage to qualify which includes tracking. Store credit will be given to you once the product is received. If the product you return is damaged and not in as new condition or original packaging that was sent to you, then any entitlement to refund is void.
Entitlements for incorrect item sent or a defective product: You will be entitled to a store-credit for the cost of shipping to you where there was only a single item ordered. Where there were multiple components to the shipment, a refund on shipping will not be entitled. At our discretion, you will receive in relation to the incorrect and/or defective product, a store-credit on the value of the product OR a replacement will be sent at no cost to yourself. Photographic evidence will be requested to process your claim.
Entitlements for items damaged by shipping provider: Please check out shipping information & T&C for where items are damaged/lost by the carrier.
Unauthorised Returns: An unauthorised return is where a customer for any reason has an order returned without having first lodged and been authorised to return the order. This can include, but is not limited to failure to pay duties taxes, failure to collect from customs, fails to collect from postal outlet. You will be liable for the cost of any fines, shipping costs and any other expenses that arise when a return is not authorised. You will not be covered under our returns policy as it does not meet the requirements. You also accept that in some instances, failure to pay taxes/duties or attempting to return without contacting us to make arrangements and check entitlements first, may result in the shipment being destroyed rather than returned, in which case you will be asked to pay any fines/costs associated with this. Where the shipment is returned in as new condition, a restock fee of 20% of product value will be deducted, in addition to the fees/charges incurred in the process of accepting payment (eg PayPal fees charged to accept the payment), the remaining balance will be provided as a store-credit. Where the return is damaged/tampered with, an assessment will be made on if it is still sailable and the value adjusted to reflect it's condition. No store-credit will be available as our insurance only covers sending the product to it's original destination. The damaged goods will be destroyed as they will be classified as unsalable.
How to lodge your return: If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return BEFORE shipping it back. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order. Failure to lodge a return first will be classified as a forced return.
Who pays return shipping? The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
My Order Was Stolen
It is not recommended that authority to leave without signature is used, though can be at the customer discretion. Where a customer authorises their order to be left without a signature, all insurances are voided as the customer accepts the risks associated.
If your order was marked as delivered, but you did not receive your order, you may be required to file a Police Report in the event that your order is deemed stolen. This is for insurance purposes, in order to make a claim.
Buy 5 patterns get the 6th free, buy 10 patterns get the 11th and 12th free conditions (when available):
*The cheapest pattern(s) in the transaction will be free.
* Only a maximum of 2 free patterns are entitled per transaction.
* This promotion does not 'stack', adding additional patterns to one transaction above the 12 will not attract additional free patterns.
* This promotion applies to pattern only.
* Patterns already on sale or discounted are not included in this promotion.
Digital Product T&C
- Purchase is final, no refunds, store credit, or exchanges are available for digital products. Our digital products do not come under the satisfaction guarantee as we offer a selection of free patterns, so you may 'try before you buy.'
- Digital patterns are not for resale or replication. You are permitted to make a working copy of the design for personal use only. Distribution, sharing, or sale of your downloaded patterns is prohibited.
- The pattern is not to be used for commercial finished product production. This will require a legally binding commercial license. Please contact us if you wish to sell your finished products.
- Please ensure you back-up your files. Due to high demand, we no longer e-mail designs to customers under any circumstances. We allow two weeks for any problems with the download process to be raised with us.
- Please ensure you check-over your pattern(s) and ensure compatibility with your devices promptly after purchase.
- Ensure you retain your e-mail that connects you to your downloads if you checkout as a guest. This is the ONLY way you can re access your downloads. Customers accept the risks associated with checking out as a guest, as no access to your downloads will be possible unless you retain your emails.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they provide an accurate email address, as well as ensure that our emails can get through to your mail box.
- Unconventional X Stitch, at their discretion, may elect to re-send the invoice with link to you should you lose your email, as a good faith gesture. This will be provided once, any further loss of your access email will require you to repurchase the pattern(s). A period of 3 months after purchase will be considered for re-sending of invoice links.
- We only accept communications from the owner of the purchase, we will require your invoice number and the name used to purchase, in order to discuss your transactions.
- Cases of purchasing the same pattern twice will be eligible for a store-credit at the discretion of Unconventional X Stitch. If a store-credit is awarded, it will be less fees and charges.
- In the rare event that a pattern is found to be faulty, a replacement pattern shall be provided in the same form it was originally delivered (PDF will be replaced with PDF, physical replaced with physical). Where a pattern is no longer in print, or cannot be replaced, and the pattern is deemed unusable, a store credit will be offered as way of compensation.
*Digital Download Returns Policy
100% satisfaction guarantee coverage for patterns: Digital downloads are unique, in that once you purchase, you cannot return a downloadable product. It is with you forever. For this reason, we cannot offer a refund on a digital download.
Please take advantage of one of our free patterns to get a feel for our pattern layout and format before committing to financial investment in our digital download patterns.