Watcher at the Gateway cross stitch kit
- Stitch count: 425 x 550
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Finished design stitched area:
- 14 count: 30.36 x 39.29 inches or 77.11 x 99.79 cm
- 16 count: 26.56 x 34.38 inches or 67.47 x 87.31 cm
- 18 count: 23.61 x 30.56 inches or 59.97 x 77.61 cm
- 25 count: 17.00 x 22.00 inches or 43.18 x 55.88 cm
- 28 count: 15.18 x 19.64 inches or 38.55 x 49.89 cm
Please note, the above measurements are for the area that is stitched ONLY. These measurements are not for the actual fabric dimensions supplied. See below for details on fabric inclusions etc.
Included in your kit
- We include a minimum 20cm (7.84 inches) of extra fabric length and width, overlocked to prevent fraying.
- Up to 18ct: Aida for both plain and easy count.
- 25ct: Lugana evenweave for both plain and easy count.
- 28ct: Lugana evenweave for plain. Brittney evenweave for easy count.
- Floss: Genuine DMC whole skeins provided, so you never run out and can build your own stash
- Needle: 6x John James, quality you can depend on
- Pattern: Hardcopy is standard. Printed single-sided, front cover and key are in full colour
- Needleminder: 1x matching 32mm needle minder, handmade in our very own studio
How do I purchase these kits?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts
- Wait for shipping notification.