Watcher at the Gateway cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 425 x 550
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 30.36 x 39.29 inches or 77.11 x 99.79 cm
- 16 count: 26.56 x 34.38 inches or 67.47 x 87.31 cm
- 18 count: 23.61 x 30.56 inches or 59.97 x 77.61 cm
- 25 count: 17.00 x 22.00 inches or 43.18 x 55.88 cm
- 28 count: 15.18 x 19.64 inches or 38.55 x 49.89 cm
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid. Perfect for the space-conscious stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern specially designed that fits 4 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Carla Morrow (Original Artwork)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was really unsure about this company at first. None of the products had any reviews so I was worried this wasn't a genuine company, but the patterns are sooooooo nice, gorgeous in fact, so I bit the bullet and gave it a try. Thankfully this is a genuine company, I got my pdfs straight away. Contained with a printable pattern for most sizes of aida. A colourful key also printable. A conversion chart so you can work out how much of each thread you need and a smart pattern for those who use tablets. I dont use tablets so I can't tell you how good that particular pattern is. I ordered my aida and threads I was missing which has just arrived. This is a large pattern and will take me a while to do. I will try and update with a picture once I'm done. But so far I'm very impressed and would definitely recommend.