Summoning Dragons cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 450 x 348
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 32.14 x 24.86 inches or 81.64 x 63.14 cm
- 16 count: 28.13 x 21.75 inches or 71.44 x 55.24 cm
- 18 count: 25.00 x 19.33 inches or 63.50 x 49.11 cm
- 25 count: 18.00 x 13.92 inches or 45.72 x 35.36 cm
- 28 count: 16.07 x 12.43 inches or 40.82 x 31.57 cm
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts.
- 1 PDF pattern in full color.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Carla Morrow (Original Artwork)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is without doubt the best laid out pdf pattern I have ever bought. What did I love most? Is it the pattern sized for my count fabric (I use 16 count, other counts are available), Or maybe I liked best the excel spreadsheet that converted the metres of thread I will use for the 16 count pattern into skeins, so I can plan ahead and bulk buy all the threads I need, Or maybe I like best the fact that each of the pdf pattern pages fits perfectly into my tablet screen with no need for moving around or zooming. Or maybe the feature I like best is the grid under the pattern page, showing me exactly where on the full picture that page fits. Actually, it's all those features that I like best. It's also really great to have the reassurance that the artists are licensed for their work, that comfort is very important. I give this pdf pattern 11/10 for functionality. I will certainly purchase more patterns in future.
While it was nice to have the different counts available, having a chart that translates into 59 pages to be readable is nuts. Love your pictures, though