Forest Dragon cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 590 x 424
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 42.14 x 30.29 inches or 107.04 x 76.93 cm
- 16 count: 36.88 x 26.50 inches or 93.66 x 67.31 cm
- 18 count: 32.78 x 23.56 inches or 83.26 x 59.83 cm
- 22 count: 26.82 x 19.27 inches or 68.12 x 48.95 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage: no
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 2 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © artstain.deviantart.com (Original Artwork)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super detailed pattern, is a little muddy on the top, so recommend sewing on a pale blue fabric to help blend and not a white fabric.