Deep Dark Skull v2 cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 212 x 270
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count aida: 15.14 x 19.29 inches or 38.46 x 48.99 cm
- 16 count aida: 13.25 x 16.88 inches or 33.66 x 42.86 cm
- 18 count aida: 11.78 x 15.00 inches or 29.92 x 38.10 cm
- 22 count aida: 9.64 x 12.27 inches or 24.48 x 31.17 cm
- Number of colors: 50 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid. Perfect for the space-conscious stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern specially designed that fits 1 page. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color.
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining.
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm.
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list.
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Marius 'noistromo' Siergiejew (Original Artwork)