Colossal Octopus 2 Miniature FREE cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 97 x 150
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 6.93 x 10.71 inches or 17.60 x 27.21 cm
- 16 count: 6.06 x 9.38 inches or 15.40 x 23.81 cm
- 18 count: 5.39 x 8.33 inches or 13.69 x 21.17 cm
- 25 count: 3.88 x 6.00 inches or 9.86 x 15.24 cm
- 28 count: 3.46 x 5.36 inches or 8.80 x 13.61 cm
- Number of colors: 27 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage?: Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X stitch only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits 1 page. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of colored grid PDF pattern
This special pattern uses DMC colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to further assist and guide. This special pattern has pattern only, no further information is given as it is expected you work off required information for your chosen count and swap the black and white pattern for this one.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can't wait to start it
Really lovely pattern. I've not quite finished it yet but it's working up relatively quickly too
Love it. Makes me think of the Gail Carriger books, the Parasol Protectorate
Love it!!! Im only a few hundred stitches in, but loving every stitch!
Wonderful quality pattern. Great artwork. Will surely enjoy stitching
VERY NICE PATTERN AND EASY TO FOLLOW
Grandioso. Magnífico. Espero los hilos para empezar a bordar.
Received the pdf very quickly, it was easy to download. Absolutely beautiful pattern. Instructions are easy to follow. Highly recommend this designer.