Colossal Octopus 2 Miniature FREE cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 97 x 150
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 6.93 x 10.71 inches or 17.60 x 27.21 cm
- 16 count: 6.06 x 9.38 inches or 15.40 x 23.81 cm
- 18 count: 5.39 x 8.33 inches or 13.69 x 21.17 cm
- 25 count: 3.88 x 6.00 inches or 9.86 x 15.24 cm
- 28 count: 3.46 x 5.36 inches or 8.80 x 13.61 cm
- Number of colors: 27 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage?: Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X stitch only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits 1 page. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of colored grid PDF pattern
This special pattern uses DMC colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to further assist and guide. This special pattern has pattern only, no further information is given as it is expected you work off required information for your chosen count and swap the black and white pattern for this one.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love it!!! Im only a few hundred stitches in, but loving every stitch!
Wonderful quality pattern. Great artwork. Will surely enjoy stitching
VERY NICE PATTERN AND EASY TO FOLLOW
Grandioso. Magnífico. Espero los hilos para empezar a bordar.
Received the pdf very quickly, it was easy to download. Absolutely beautiful pattern. Instructions are easy to follow. Highly recommend this designer.
Haven’t worked the project yet, but a preliminary review. Pattern and symbols clear. Overlap for pages nice and clear. Appreciate the list of the yardage needed for each colour. Hunting for a full scale of each colour when some need to use less than a meter makes set up a lot more work and expense Also appreciate a chance to try out a portion of a free pattern when I have never used one of your charts before
Great pattern! Very detailed and thorough, it would be difficult to go wrong.
Can't wait to really get into it. Found 18 count too small for my eyes, so have just purchased 14 count.
Super cute pattern!