Catfish Cthulhu (v2) cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 291 x 400
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 20.79 x 28.57 inches or 52.80 x 72.57 cm
- 16 count: 18.19 x 25.00 inches or 46.20 x 63.50 cm
- 18 count: 16.17 x 22.22 inches or 41.06 x 56.44 cm
- 25 count: 11.64 x 16.00 inches or 29.57 x 40.64 cm
- 28 count: 10.39 x 14.29 inches or 26.40 x 36.29 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage: Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X, with optional file for petite stitch in the eye
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 4 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made products that are innovative and world leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too and we stitch what we make so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us, we carry the Geotrust Seal, just have a look in the bottom right hand corner to see it
- We are trusted by thousands of satisfied customers
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Natalie Ewert (Original Artwork)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this pattern! Easy, instant download, and works with PatternKeeper like a dream. It's coming out just like the painting - the detail is incredible.
I’m about 26% finished stitching and this is a fantastic chart. It’s clear and easy to read, it works perfectly with Pattern Keeper. Great customer service when I was trying to figure out which chart to use. The level of detail is fantastic and I know it will look phenomenal when finished.