Peppermint Cthulhu cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 397 x 800
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 28.36 x 57.14 inches or 72.03 x 145.14 cm
- 16 count: 24.81 x 50.00 inches or 63.02 x 127.00 cm
- 18 count: 22.06 x 44.44 inches or 56.02 x 112.89 cm
- 25 count: 15.88 x 32.00 inches or 40.34 x 81.28 cm
- 28 count: 14.18 x 28.57 inches or 36.01 x 72.57 cm
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Our patterns are PATTERN KEEPER compatible
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts.
- 1 PDF pattern in full color.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Echo Chernik (Original Artwork)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The colour palette is brilliant and the combination of block stitching and confetti is making this a really fun stitch!