Alice in Wonderland (max edition) cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 933 x 700
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 25 count: 37.32 x 28.00 inches or 94.79 x 71.12 cm
- 28 count: 33.32 x 25.00 inches or 84.64 x 63.50 cm
- Number of colors: 112 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 15 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of colored grid PDF pattern
This special pattern uses DMC colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to further assist and guide. This special pattern has pattern only, no further information is given as it is expected you work off required information for your chosen count and swap the black and white pattern for this one.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Borda Danut Adrian (Original Artwork)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this design, I’ve only done page 1 so far, it’s so detailed, it’s a long term project but I’m loving it so far
I haven’t started this cross stitch yet because I still collecting everything needed to produce this beautiful piece art. I’d definitely buy again.
I cannot wait to start. The detail in this pattern is unreal. Very excited
I was surprised how fast the art work was charted up after asking about it. Thank you