Alice in Wonderland cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 700 x 525
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 16 count: 43.75 x 32.81 inches or 111.13 x 83.34 cm
- 18 count: 38.89 x 29.17 inches or 98.78 x 74.08 cm
- 25 count: 28.00 x 21.00 inches or 71.12 x 53.34 cm
- 28 count: 25.00 x 18.75 inches or 63.50 x 47.63 cm
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 8 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of colored grid PDF pattern
This special pattern uses DMC colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to further assist and guide. This special pattern has pattern only, no further information is given as it is expected you work off required information for your chosen count and swap the black and white pattern for this one.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Borda Danut Adrian (Original Artwork)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I too had seen someone else had bought this & after a few years of not doing cross stitch, this pic fired up the desire to start again. I adore the details in the pic, can’t wait to see them show themselves as I stitch. Downloading the chart (& it’s various options) was really straightforward & the floss conversion chart was very helpful. Probably some of the best cross stitch charts I have ever seen, Don’t hesitate to buy them all!!
I bought this chart as I’d seen someone else buy it and I loved the design, I didn’t realise it would be so big and detailed but I absolutely love it, I’m only on page 1 of 217 so it’s going to take quite some time! If you’re unsure whether to buy one of these then I would urge you to go for it, I’ve bought another since I started this!