Alice in Wonderland cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 700 x 525
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 16 count: 43.75 x 32.81 inches or 111.13 x 83.34 cm
- 18 count: 38.89 x 29.17 inches or 98.78 x 74.08 cm
- 25 count: 28.00 x 21.00 inches or 71.12 x 53.34 cm
- 28 count: 25.00 x 18.75 inches or 63.50 x 47.63 cm
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts.
- 1 PDF pattern in full color.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Borda Danut Adrian (Original Artwork)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have loved Alice in Wonderland since I was a very young girl. I once even read an abridged illustrated version upside down and back to front as a kid. This painting by Borda Danut Adrian is everything I never knew I needed in a painting of Alice in Wonderland. Thanks to the skills of Jody Ellis, I get to stitch my own copy of this painting for my walls. Thanks to both. As always the pattern is easy to read and follow. The excel spreadsheet makes sure i never run out floss. A quality product as always.
Excellent quality, works with pattern keeper. Also purchased the matching needle minder, which I highly recommend! Started this as soon as i downloaded it and put it in pattern keeper
I too had seen someone else had bought this & after a few years of not doing cross stitch, this pic fired up the desire to start again. I adore the details in the pic, can’t wait to see them show themselves as I stitch. Downloading the chart (& it’s various options) was really straightforward & the floss conversion chart was very helpful. Probably some of the best cross stitch charts I have ever seen, Don’t hesitate to buy them all!!
I bought this chart as I’d seen someone else buy it and I loved the design, I didn’t realise it would be so big and detailed but I absolutely love it, I’m only on page 1 of 217 so it’s going to take quite some time! If you’re unsure whether to buy one of these then I would urge you to go for it, I’ve bought another since I started this!