Vanitas Still Life cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 226 x 350
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 16.14 x 25.00 inches or 41.00 x 63.50 cm
- 16 count: 14.13 x 21.88 inches or 35.88 x 55.56 cm
- 18 count: 12.56 x 19.44 inches or 31.89 x 49.39 cm
- 25 count: 9.04 x 14.00 inches or 22.96 x 35.56 cm
- 28 count: 8.07 x 12.50 inches or 20.50 x 31.75 cm
- Number of colors: 61 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage: Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits 4 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) , original photography from NASA, enhanced by Gerald Eichstädt and Seán Doran