The Inevitability of a Fables Undoing cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 400 x 217
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count aida: 28.57 x 15.50 inches or 72.57 x 39.37 cm
- 16 count aida: 25.00 x 13.56 inches or 63.50 x 34.45 cm
- 18 count aida: 22.22 x 12.06 inches or 56.44 x 30.62 cm
- 22 count aida: 18.18 x 9.86 inches or 46.18 x 25.05 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 2 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Angela (AK) Westerman (Original Artwork)