Song of the Sea cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
Song of the Sea brings mermaids and music together and brings together divine detail. From the musical tail, to the clockwork seahorse and the mermaids tiny pearl earrings, so much is captured in one image it is hard to decide where to study first. The artist leaves plenty to the imagination with the reflection of a human in her eyes. Is the human drowning? Are they coming for her? What does it all mean, and whose feet are protruding from the horn? Start your stitch journey now by adding Song of the Sea to your cart and checking out!
- Stitch count: 500 x 358
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 35.71 x 25.57 inches or 90.71 x 64.95 cm
- 16 count: 31.25 x 22.37 inches or 79.38 x 56.83 cm
- 18 count: 27.78 x 19.89 inches or 70.56 x 50.52 cm
- 25 count: 20.00 x 14.32 inches or 50.80 x 36.37 cm
- 28 count: 17.86 x 12.79 inches or 45.36 x 32.48 cm
- Number of colors: 115 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Our patterns are PATTERN KEEPER compatible
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts.
- 1 PDF pattern in full color.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Borda Danut Adrian, (original artwork)