Rise of the Phoenix cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 280 x 424
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 20.00 x 30.29 inches or 50.80 x 76.93 cm
- 16 count: 17.50 x 26.50 inches or 44.45 x 67.31 cm
- 18 count: 15.56 x 23.56 inches or 39.51 x 59.83 cm
- 25 count: 11.20 x 16.96 inches or 28.45 x 43.08 cm
- 28 count: 10.00 x 15.14 inches or 25.40 x 38.46 cm
- Number of colors: 71 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? No
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © License purchased (Original Artwork)