Moonrise Kingdom 14 cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 373 x 400
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count aida: 26.64 x 28.57 inches or 67.67 x 72.57 cm
- 16 count aida: 23.31 x 25.00 inches or 59.21 x 63.50 cm
- 18 count aida: 20.72 x 22.22 inches or 52.63 x 56.44 cm
- 22 count aida: 16.95 x 18.18 inches or 43.06 x 46.18 cm
- Number of colors: 29 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 4 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of colored grid PDF pattern
This special pattern uses DMC colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to further assist and guide. This special pattern has pattern only, no further information is given as it is expected you work off required information for your chosen count and swap the black and white pattern for this one.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made products that are innovative and world leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too and we stitch what we make so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us, we carry the Geotrust Seal, just have a look in the bottom right hand corner to see it
- We are trusted by thousands of satisfied customers
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Borda Danut Adrian (Original Artwork)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have bought a lot of (so, so many) cross stitch patterns and none compare in quality or attention to detail than these. The breakdown of skein usage, the different types of pattern scale included - absolutely amazing! I only bought the pattern, there are kits available if you'd like. I did end up getting my skeins fulfilled, and got some needles at the same time. I am hoping to start it soon (I have too many things to do :( ) Highly recommend, 5 stars