Lilith cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 566 x 800
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 18 count: 31.61 x 44.44 inches or 80.29 x 112.89 cm
- 25 count: 22.76 x 32.00 inches or 57.81 x 81.28 cm
- 28 count: 20.32 x 28.57 inches or 51.62 x 72.57 cm
- Number of colors: 137 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 9 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Christopher Lovell (Original Artwork)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pattern is gorgeous! I love the green skintones and I love the solid sections of black. However, this entire piece is about 500,000 stitches and there are about 20 colors that use less than 100 stitches each! The ecru background uses about 56,000 stiches.
Absolutely stunning pattern. I stitch her on 20ct, the result is amazing, great details. It is project for longer time, be aware of that.