Halloween Skull cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 70 x 98
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 5.00 x 7.00 inches or 12.70 x 17.78 cm
- 16 count: 4.38 x 6.13 inches or 11.11 x 15.56 cm
- 18 count: 3.89 x 5.44 inches or 9.88 x 13.83 cm
- 22 count: 3.18 x 4.45 inches or 8.08 x 11.31 cm
- Number of colors: 6 colors
- Floss Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage?: no
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 4 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made products that are innovative and world leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too and we stitch what we make so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us, we carry the Geotrust Seal, just have a look in the bottom right hand corner to see it
- We are trusted by thousands of satisfied customers
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
© Unconventional X Stitch 2018
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Loved making this - and now have friends requesting a stitch them one too. Particularly like having the pattern accessible on iPad rather than having to print out.
Yet another awesome one!
Yet another awesome pattern from Jodi! This is easy to read and not overwhelming.
Love him, just waiting on fabric the free skull
Love love love and not a huge pattern
This chart is in a large easy to read and clear format, the symbols are different enough from each other that it makes it super easy for your eyes to find the symbol you are looking for, it comes with clear and precise instructions that would make it ideal for any level of stitcher. Beginners and advanced stitchers alike will enjoy this and it's a perfect addition to my Halloween collection. Thanks for another amazing chart unconventional