Death Head Moth cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 142 x 77
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 10.14 x 5.50 inches or 25.76 x 13.97 cm
- 16 count: 8.88 x 4.81 inches or 22.54 x 12.22 cm
- 18 count: 7.89 x 4.28 inches or 20.04 x 10.87 cm
- 25 count: 5.68 x 3.04 inches or 14.43 x 7.72 cm
- 28 count: 5.07 x 2.71 inches or 12.88 x 6.89 cm
- Number of colors: 17 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? no
- Stitch types used: Full X & backstitch
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to single page. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Jody Ellis (Original Artwork)