Blood Moon cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
Inspired by the most recent blood moon, this fun little stitch can be for to celebrate a blood moon, for astronomy fans bored of regular moons, or simply because! It's particularly suitable for Halloween enthusiasts! If you are a believer in magic, then this is certainly a pattern of importance for the discerning believer with the blood moons tie to renewal and of particular importance for spell casting. If you are an astronomy fan, then why not partake in stitching a rarely seen rendition of the moon. Don't go for the mediocre regular moon, upgrade to a blood moon! Start your stitch journey now by adding Blood Moon to your cart and checking out!
- Stitch count: 69 x 69
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count aida: 4.93 x 4.93 inches or 12.52 x 12.52 cm
- 16 count aida: 4.31 x 4.31 inches or 10.95 x 10.95 cm
- 18 count aida: 3.83 x 3.83 inches or 9.74 x 9.74 cm
- 22 count aida: 3.14 x 3.14 inches or 7.97 x 7.97 cm
- Number of colors: 19 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? no
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid. Perfect for the space-conscious stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern specially designed that fits 1 page. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made innovative products and world-leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too, and we stitch what we make, so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us. We carry the Geotrust Seal, have a look in the bottom right-hand corner to see it
- Thousands of satisfied customers trust us
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
© Unconventional X Stitch
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A beautiful and well-made chart. Very easy to read and follow. I can't wait to get stitching!
Clear, detailed and easy to read. Thank you!