Barrow cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 303 x 400
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 21.64 x 28.57 inches or 54.97 x 72.57 cm
- 16 count: 18.94 x 25.00 inches or 48.10 x 63.50 cm
- 18 count: 16.83 x 22.22 inches or 42.76 x 56.44 cm
- 25 count: 12.12 x 16.00 inches or 30.78 x 40.64 cm
- 28 count: 10.82 x 14.29 inches or 27.49 x 36.29 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage?: yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in each of the above mentioned counts.
- 1 PDF pattern in full color.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color.
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining.
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm.
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list.
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
Design © Unconventional X Stitch, 2020 Original Artwork © Maggie Vandewalle, 2022