Baccus Cat cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 359 x 450
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 25.64 x 32.14 inches or 65.13 x 81.64 cm
- 16 count: 22.44 x 28.13 inches or 56.99 x 71.44 cm
- 18 count: 19.94 x 25.00 inches or 50.66 x 63.50 cm
- 25 count: 14.36 x 18.00 inches or 36.47 x 45.72 cm
- 28 count: 12.82 x 16.07 inches or 32.57 x 40.82 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage: Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 4 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Natalie Ewert (Original Artwork)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve loved working on this so far. The kits from unconventionalxstitch are the best.