And It Is In These Small Spaces cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 445 x 600
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 31.79 x 42.86 inches or 80.74 x 108.86 cm
- 16 count: 27.81 x 37.50 inches or 70.64 x 95.25 cm
- 18 count: 24.72 x 33.33 inches or 62.79 x 84.67 cm
- 25 count: 17.80 x 24.00 inches or 45.21 x 60.96 cm
- 28 count: 15.89 x 21.43 inches or 40.37 x 54.43 cm
- Number of colors: 106 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
WE ARE PATTERN KEEPER COMPATIBLE
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid. Perfect for the space-conscious stitchers.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
Presentation of the colored grid PDF pattern
This unique pattern uses matching DMC floss colors to fill in each corresponding grid cell. There is a symbol overlay to assist further and guide you on your stitching journey. Where the DMC floss color is particularly dark, we use a white symbol, so it is still easily visible.
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Angela AK Westerman (Original Artwork)