An Interpretation of Genesis cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
- Stitch count: 506 x 500
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 16 count: 31.63 x 31.25 inches or 80.33 x 79.38 cm
- 18 count: 28.11 x 27.78 inches or 71.40 x 70.56 cm
- 25 count: 20.24 x 20.00 inches or 51.41 x 50.80 cm
- 28 count: 18.07 x 17.86 inches or 45.90 x 45.36 cm
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with a small grid. Perfect for the space-conscious stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern specially designed that fits 6 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Angela AK Westerman (Original Artwork)