A Tender Act Of Rebellion cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
A word from the artist - A Tender Act of Rebellion is about how living your nuanced truth is a tender, radical act of self-care, and so very necessary to live deeply and beautifully. - Emerald Barkley.
- Stitch count: 476 x 600
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 34.00 x 42.86 inches or 86.36 x 108.86 cm
- 16 count: 29.75 x 37.50 inches or 75.56 x 95.25 cm
- 18 count: 26.44 x 33.33 inches or 67.17 x 84.67 cm
- 25 count: 19.04 x 24.00 inches or 48.36 x 60.96 cm
- 28 count: 34.00 x 42.86 inches or 86.36 x 108.86 cm
- Number of colors: 100 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage or Background Removed: Full Coverage
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Our patterns are PATTERN KEEPER compatible
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts.
- 1 PDF pattern in full color.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Emerald Barkley (Original Artwork)