A Celebration of the Departed cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 437 x 410
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 31.21 x 29.29 inches or 79.28 x 74.39 cm
- 16 count: 27.31 x 25.63 inches or 69.37 x 65.09 cm
- 18 count: 24.28 x 22.78 inches or 61.67 x 57.86 cm
- 25 count: 17.48 x 16.40 inches or 44.40 x 41.66 cm
- 28 count: 15.61 x 14.64 inches or 39.64 x 37.19 cm
- Number of colors: 95 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? No
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © License purchased (Original Artwork)