Page of Anatomy v2 cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 179 x 250
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 12.79 x 17.86 inches or 32.48 x 45.36 cm
- 16 count: 11.19 x 15.63 inches or 28.42 x 39.69 cm
- 18 count: 9.94 x 13.89 inches or 25.26 x 35.28 cm
- 25 count: 7.16 x 10.00 inches or 18.19 x 25.40 cm
- 28 count: 6.39 x 8.93 inches or 16.24 x 22.68 cm
- Number of colors: 42 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage: Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits 1 page. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © License purchased, (original art)