Cat Hunter cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 390 x 500
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 27.86 x 35.71 inches or 70.76 x 90.71 cm
- 16 count: 24.38 x 31.25 inches or 61.91 x 79.38 cm
- 18 count: 21.67 x 27.78 inches or 55.03 x 70.56 cm
- 25 count: 15.60 x 20.00 inches or 39.62 x 50.80 cm
- 28 count: 13.93 x 17.86 inches or 35.38 x 45.36 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage: Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 4 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Natalie Ewert (Original Artwork)