"Snow Queen with Kai" cross stitch pattern
Get those chilly winter feels on, while taking in the pure snow send yourself back to your own childhood of fairy-tales and wonder. Paying homage the original book by Hans Christian Andersen, the formidable Queen speaks with Kai. The arctic foxes are fearful and hide in the foreground for the Queen kills them for their fur! Forget Frozen or even Narnia, this is the original tale! Start your stitch journey now by adding Snow Queen with Kai to your cart and checking out!
The nitty-gritty details
Stitch count: 658 x 500
Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
22 count aida: 29.91 x 22.73 inches or 75.97 x 57.73 cm
DMC stranded cotton: 142 colors
Stitch Types used: Full X stitch only
What we provide for your moola AKA Features
- 1 PDF pattern for 22 count (other counts not included as too big for fabric). Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- Patterns are presented in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen to avoid clashing. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Front cover has the expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Page map in every corner of the pattern to guide you as you go.
- Special pattern with colored cells to match floss color, and symbol overlay. Perfect for Speed-Stitchers, or those with special needs.
But who the heck is UXS?
For the astute stitcher, it's about quality, usability and saving time. As avid stitchers ourselves, we get you. An easy to read pattern that comes in a variety of stitch counts saves you time and the evil frog. Every pattern has been professionally designed. We only use licensed works! We are so confident in our products, we have a satisfaction guarantee too!
Whether you are new to the stitch world, getting back into it, or are a seasoned professional, hold on to your pantaloons for you are about to discover those 'one size fit all going to the buffet pants' only its better than pants, it's a cross stitch pattern!
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts and fill in your details
- Eagerly await your e-mail with link and instructions
- Download and enjoy!
Show us some social media love!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/505517889499914/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/UXSshop
Blog - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrsjkellis/videos
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/UXStitch/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/unconventionalxstitch
ABOUT THE ARTIST
i'm a 2d animator/illustrator in California. I graduated calarts character animation, got some awards for animated short films, including 2nd place in animated films at college television awards from academy of arts and science foundation (also known as student emmys) with my calarts films. After graduating school, I worked for animation studios like Disney, fox, sony, duck, mnet. as a hand drawn 2d animator. I also work as a children's book illustrator/character designer as a freelancer and our animated ebook got awards from london and la book festivals.