SAL 2020 cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
Welcome to the 2020 SAL. This event will run from now through to December 2020. A total of 1 designs will be released each month. If this is your first dabble into SALs, the concept is this! SAL stands for Stitch-a-Long and is a great way to join an on-line community of like-minded stitchers, all stitching the same designs. This year, we are doing the Solar System in miniature form. We have especially designed these patterns with the SAL in mind. Each design covers a single page, and all 10 pieces draw from the same swatches of DMC floss. You will also notice an incredible discount has been applied to this event. Retail value of the 10 designs is $70, but are yours for just $42, a saving of $28!
- The Sun - launched
- Mercury - launched
- Venus - launched
- Earth - May - launched
- Mars - June - launched
- Jupiter - July - launched
- Saturn - August - launched
- Uranus - September - launched
- Neptune - October - launched
- Pluto - November - launched
- Stitch count: refer to images floss key
- 14 count: refer to images floss key
- 16 count: refer to images floss key
- 18 count: refer to images floss key
- 22 count: refer to images floss key
- Fabric color you will need: black or navy recommended, use a floss toss if you wish to use an alternative fabric.
- Number of colors: refer to images floss key
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Background: Not stitched
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase for each design
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full colour
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- The pattern is in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen so there can be no confusion when matching symbols to the right DMC color. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- The pattern has a page map on every page to help you match your pages, so you don't get them mixed up when moving from one page to another. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to assist you in page joining. Begone evil frog!
- The front cover is in color with the realistic estimated finished stitched result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches, and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- The floss map contains DMC floss color number, floss name, and pattern symbol guide.
- The floss usage summary is in meters for every count we include in your downloads list. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download prepare and get started! Don't forget to check out our facebook group and share your progress!
- Check back on your download file list for this purchase 19th of every month for the second instalment of files
- Carry on stitching until you finish!
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made innovative products and world-leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too, and we stitch what we make, so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us. We carry the Geotrust Seal, have a look in the bottom right-hand corner to see it
- Thousands of satisfied customers trust us
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
© Unconventional X Stitch, 2020 (pattern)