9 Lives cross stitch patterns for Pawsitively Twisted SAL
This SAL is being kindly organised privately by the Facebook Group Pawsitively Twisted SAL. Unconventional X Stitch is facilitating the file delivery for this SAL only. If you have any questions about the SAL, please visit the Facebook group and direct your queries to Kathleen. For any queries in relation to the design, please contact us.
For this pattern, the term of the SAL is 15 months, with 6 pages released a month every month until all pages are launched. You may prepare for the SAL and gather your materials prior to the SAL beginning and then start stitching on the start day of the SAL. Please read below for important steps to participate in the SAL.
- Ensure you are logged in with your account prior to checking out this product. Guest check-out should not be used, as the files are released monthly and you will need to return monthly to download the new files.
- Files are released on the 2nd of every month starting December 2021 (Perth WA (GMT+8)). Where this date falls on a public holiday or weekend, it will be released on the following day of business.
- Pages will be released starting top left, and follow row by row. The page map will still be there to guide you to your position on the design.
- If you wish to use Pattern Keeper, we recommend buying the full pattern for an easier import. For any questions relating to Pattern Keeper, please direct these to the developer.
- We are offering the 9 lives kit at a 10% discount for SAL participants for the month of October. Use coupon code 9livespaws when checking out.
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 424 x 600
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 30.29 x 42.86 inches or 76.93 x 108.86 cm
- 16 count: 26.50 x 37.50 inches or 67.31 x 95.25 cm
- 18 count: 23.56 x 33.33 inches or 59.83 x 84.67 cm
- 25 count: 16.96 x 24.00 inches or 43.08 x 60.96 cm
- 28 count: 15.14 x 21.43 inches or 38.46 x 54.43 cm
- Number of colors: 78 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Christopher Lovell (Original Artwork)