Octavious Time Travelling Ferret cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 266 x 389
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count aida: 19.00 x 27.79 inches or 48.26 x 70.58 cm
- 16 count aida: 16.63 x 24.31 inches or 42.23 x 61.75 cm
- 18 count aida: 14.78 x 21.61 inches or 37.54 x 54.89 cm
- 22 count aida: 12.09 x 17.68 inches or 30.71 x 44.91 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? No
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase - How we cater to every stitcher!
- 4 PDF patterns one each in 14, 16, 18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern with DMC colored grid and symbol overlay. Perfect for Speed-Stitchers
- 1 PDF pattern with smaller grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to single page/minimum pages. Perfect for stitchers who use tablets/ipads.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made products that are innovative and world leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too and we stitch what we make so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us, we carry the Geotrust Seal, just have a look in the bottom right hand corner to see it
- We are trusted by thousands of satisfied customers
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
Show us some social media love!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/505517889499914/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/UXSshop
Blog - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrsjkellis/videos
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/UXStitch/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/unconventionalxstitch
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Natalie Ewert (Original Artwork)