Now As Hope Sought, The Reclamation of Despair Cross Stitch Kit
- Stitch count: 446 x 600
- Number of colors: 90 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
- 14 count: 31.86 x 42.86 inches or 80.92 x 108.86 cm
- 16 count: 27.88 x 37.50 inches or 70.80 x 95.25 cm
- 18 count: 24.78 x 33.33 inches or 62.94 x 84.67 cm cm
- 25 count: 17.84 x 24.00 inches or 45.31 x 60.96 cm
- 28 count: 15.93 x 21.43 inches or 40.46 x 54.43 cm
Please note, the above measurements are for the area that is stitched ONLY. These measurements are not for the actual fabric dimensions supplied. See below for details on fabric inclusions etc.
Included in your kit
- Fabric: Zweigart brand, serged (overlocked). We include a minimum 20cm (7.84 inches) of extra fabric length and width. Serged for your convenience.
- Up to 18ct: Aida for both plain and easy count.
- 25ct: Lugana evenweave for both plain and easy count.
- 28ct: Lugana evenweave for plain. Brittney evenweave for easy count.
- Floss: Genuine DMC whole skeins provided.
- Needle: 6x John James
- Pattern: Hardcopy is standard. Printed single-sided
- Needleminder: 1x matching 32mm needle minder