Golden Bell Tree Frog cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 233 x 197
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count: 16.64 x 14.07 inches or 42.27 x 35.74 cm
- 16 count: 14.56 x 12.31 inches or 36.99 x 31.27 cm
- 18 count: 12.94 x 10.94 inches or 32.88 x 27.80 cm
- 22 count: 10.59 x 8.95 inches or 26.90 x 22.74 cm
- 25 count: 9.32 x 7.88 inches or 23.67 x 20.02 cm
- 28 count: 8.32 x 7.04 inches or 21.14 x 17.87 cm
- Number of colors: 49 colors
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage: No
- Stitch types used: Full X
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in the above mentioned counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits 2 pages. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © License purchased, (original art)