Olive Dragon needle minder
Needle minders are essential for the serious needlecrafter. With two rare earth magnets, one is fixed to the minder and the other is free moving, allowing you to slide off the free magnet and attach the minder to your fabric by placing the minder over the fabric and then re-attach gently the free magnet from the back of the fabric. Used for:
- Holding unused and thread parked needles
- Hold the pattern to your fabric
- Badge for your bag
- Fridge Magnet
Dimensions & Information
Olive is a trickster dragon, medium in size it has a habit of appearing and disappearing just as quickly, it enjoys playing tricks on the humans that are silly enough to wonder into its part of the forest.
- Metric: 46 x 38 mm
- Imperial: 1.81 x 1.49 inches
- Materials: Resin & silver rare earth magnets
- Purchasing: 1 needle minder, chosen at random
How do I get my hands on these needle minders?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Await shipping notification
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made products that are innovative and world leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, every piece is hand made by artisan hands providing artistic pieces at unchallenged pricing
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too and we stitch what we make so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us, we carry the Geotrust Seal, just have a look in the bottom right hand corner to see it
- We are trusted by thousands of satisfied customers
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
Show us some social media love!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/505517889499914/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/UXSshop
Blog - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrsjkellis/videos
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/UXStitch/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/unconventionalxstitch