"Creating Light extract"
Stitch count: 500 x 324
Size: 27.78 x 18.00 inches or 70.56 x 45.72 cm on 18 count Aida
Size: 22.73 x 14.73 inches or 57.73 x 37.41 cm on 22 count Aida
Floss: 150 DMC colors
*ABOUT YOUR PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED PATTERN*
- Individual patterns in 18 and 22 count tailored to these counts. No more needing to work out floss usage or dimensions of the finished work!
- Patterns are presented in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen to avoid clashing
- Front cover has computer generated expected finished result and dimensions in stitches, inches and cm.
- Floss map for color and symbol guide
- Floss usage summary
- Page map in every corner of the pattern to guide you as you go
- Special pattern with colored cells to match floss color, and symbol overlay. Perfect for Speed-Stitchers.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/505517889499914/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/UXSshop
Blog - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrsjkellis/videos
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/UXStitch/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/unconventionalxstitch
Unconventional X Stitch offers industry leading, professionally designed patterns that are downloadable instantly once you have made payment. You will receive multiple files, each tailored to one of our common counts of fabric, as well as a 'speed stitcher' or SB pattern which features colored cells with symbol overlay. Every symbol has been hand chosen to ensure an easy read. UXS has won multiple awards and prizes at shows and events in Western Australia for finished works from the store. By purchasing from UXS you are buying not only a quality product backed by thousands of satisfied customers, but you are also supporting more than one small business. You support both UXS plus the artist that receives a commission for each sale of a pattern featuring their original artwork.
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Meike Hakkaart / Maquenda, (original artwork)
I have almost done the first page on this pattern (top left). It is coming out great! I can really see the flowers in my work better than the preview. For this level of detail the confetti is less than I expected, so far. I really like working on it <3