Bushfire cross stitch patterns - digital downloads
Dimensions & Information
- Stitch count: 221 x 200
- Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
- 14 count aida: 15.79 x 14.29 inches or 40.10 x 36.29 cm
- 16 count aida: 13.81 x 12.50 inches or 35.08 x 31.75 cm
- 18 count aida: 12.28 x 11.11 inches or 31.19 x 28.22 cm
- 22 count aida: 10.05 x 9.09 inches or 25.52 x 23.09 cm
- Number of colors: 90 colour
- Brand: DMC stranded cotton
- Full Coverage? Yes
- Stitch types used: Full X only
Included in Purchase
- 1 PDF pattern in 14,16,18 and 22 count. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- 1 PDF pattern in full color. Perfect for speed stitchers.
- 1 PDF pattern with small grid. Perfect for the space conscious stitcher.
- 1 PDF pattern that fits to 1 single page. Perfect for tablet and iPad users.
Presentation of 4 tailored PDF patterns
- Pattern itself in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Pattern itself has a page map on every page to help you match your pages. Adjoining pages have grey column repeats to further assist page joining. Begone evil frog!
- Front cover in color with expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color number, name and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Handy FAQ
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts (guest check out available)
- Receive your download instructions via e-mail fast
- Download and enjoy
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- We provide unique hand made products that are innovative and world leading
- We blow our competition out of the water, providing up to 5 patterns for the one price which can save you over $60 upfront
- We don't use the original artwork in our images, we believe in being transparent in what your finished work will look like
- We are stitchers too and we stitch what we make so we know the products are solid
- You are safe when you shop with us, we carry the Geotrust Seal, just have a look in the bottom right hand corner to see it
- We are trusted by thousands of satisfied customers
- We provide more bang for your buck than any of our competitors
- We are transparent and honest
- We are easily contactable
- Why not get to know us a bit better?
© Unconventional X Stitch, (pattern) © Jody Ellis (Original Artwork)