Blood Moon & Witch cross stitch pattern
Inspired by the most recent blood moon, this fun little stitch can be for Halloween, to celebrate a blood moon, or simply because! If you are a believer in magic, then this is certainly a pattern of importance for the discerning believer with the blood moons tie to renewal and of particular importance for spell casting. Start your stitch journey now by adding Blood Moon and Witch to your cart and checking out!
The nitty-gritty details
Stitch count: 69 x 69
Stitched area for provided pattern counts:
14 count aida: 4.93 x 4.93 inches or 12.52 x 12.52 cm
16 count aida: 4.31 x 4.31 inches or 10.95 x 10.95 cm
18 count aida: 3.83 x 3.83 inches or 9.74 x 9.74 cm
22 count aida: 3.14 x 3.14 inches or 7.97 x 7.97 cm
DMC stranded cotton: 21 colors
Background: not stitched
Stitch type: Full X stitches used only
What we provide for your moola AKA Features
- 4 PDF patterns in 14, 16, 18 and 22 count tailored to these counts. Wave goodbye to that time waster of working out fabric and floss usage!
- Patterns are presented in black and white, using unique symbols hand chosen to avoid clashing. Adios frog, your frogging is not welcome here!
- Front cover has the expected finished result as well as dimensions in stitches, inches and cm. Stitchy language suitable no matter where you are in the world!
- Floss map for color and symbol guide.
- Floss usage summary in meters. Never fear, use the excel file to convert the meters to inches or skeins so that no matter your stitchy language, we have you covered!
- Page map in every corner of the pattern to guide you as you go.
- Special pattern with colored cells to match floss color, and symbol overlay. Perfect for Speed-Stitchers, or those with special needs.
But who the heck is UXS?
For the astute stitcher, it's about quality, usability and saving time. As avid stitchers ourselves, we get you. An easy to read pattern that comes in a variety of stitch counts saves you time and the evil frog. Every pattern has been professionally designed. We only use licensed works! We are so confident in our products, we have a satisfaction guarantee too!
Whether you are new to the stitch world, getting back into it, or are a seasoned professional, hold on to your pantaloons for you are about to discover those 'one size fit all going to the buffet pants' only its better than pants, it's a cross stitch pattern!
How do I get my hands on these patterns?
- Click add to cart
- Carry on shopping and adding to cart OR click check-out
- Follow the prompts and fill in your details
- Eagerly await your e-mail with link and instructions
- Download and enjoy!
Show us some social media love!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/505517889499914/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/UXSshop
Blog - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrsjkellis/videos
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/UXStitch/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/unconventionalxstitch
© Unconventional X Stitch